About the group
The LSE Banking and Finance Alumni Group was created in July 2010, and officially launched in February 2011.
The newest group for alumni in Banking, Finance and related sectors has had a very successful first year. Group activities have included regular drinks in the City, enabling alumni to network and build new relationships, invitations to LSE public events, drinks receptions and the inaugural annual dinner.
- To provide a forum for LSE alumni who work in the banking and finance sectors to connect, interact and to network with their fellow alumni working in the same sector
- To create a programme of intellectual, professional networking and social events on campus and in industry-related venues in which alumni can discuss and debate industry issues and hot topics of interest with sector leaders, experts and opinion formers
- To build relationships with banking and finance-related academic departments and research centres of LSE so that alumni can remain informed of sector-related research and developments and contribute to the life of the School
- To facilitate the formation of LSE alumni networks in banking and finance-related organisations in the key financial centres in the UK and overseas which employ LSE alumni
- To enable the establishment of a banking and finance-related alumni mentoring network to assist alumni wishing to pursue a career in the sector
If you would like to join the group, be kept informed of its development and invited to events, please
complete our membership form and we will add you to our mailing list.
Don't forget to join us on
We also have a group on LinkedIn! As more and more people are using LinkedIn, we're keen to harness its potential for networking between members outside of the formal events structure. All members are checked against the LSE database by the Alumni Relations team. Here's the link: .
Group Leadership - The group is being led by a committee of alumni who work in the banking and financial sectors. Please see the
contact us page for details of how to get in touch.
We are planning a series of events for the forthcoming academic year and will work with the LSE Alumni Association to gain official status as an alumni special interest group.
LSE Alumni Association groups are supported by the LSE Alumni Relations team. If you have any general queries, please
contact the Alumni Relations team.