Transcripts and Official Documents


Transcript requests are handled by the Student Services Centre - for full details of how to get yours, please see below for the most relevant section of the their website

If you graduated in 2010 you can now access your transcripts electronically via Digitary. You will need to have a Public Account in order to use the LSE for You system. Please see the information at the relevant link for more information.

All queries regarding transcripts should be directed to Registry Services on [email protected].  

Degree Certificates

Degree and diploma certificates are issued either by the Student Services Centre or by the University of London.

For full details, please go to the following Student Services Centre site:
Degree/Diploma Certificates - undergraduate and postgraduate

If you have further questions please see the Transcripts: Frequently Asked Questions page of the Student Services Centre site.