LSE’s Alumni Professional Mentoring Network can help you
LSE alumni all over the world provide an invaluable support service to one another through mentoring opportunities.
- Are you considering a career change?
- Would you like to move up the ladder in your profession?
- Are you looking for information about a particular industry you would like to get your foot into?
- Curious about career prospects in other industries where your skills and expertise may be transferable?
- Would you like to talk to someone more senior in your profession about career advancement options?
Register as a mentee to build your network and expand your opportunities. Don’t miss the opportunity to seek advice from LSE alumni, benefit from their insight and connections and learn more about the sectors or roles you are interested in. There are currently over 500 mentors spanning a wide range of professions who volunteer to share their experience and expertise.
Inspire excellence, stay connected and build community by becoming a mentor
Join the LSE Alumni Mentoring Programme as a mentor to provide support, job search advice, and career guidance to fellow alumni and current students, who will gain valuable insight from your unique experience. Help them explore their options, find the right direction and give their careers a boost.
Become a mentor to share your knowledge, keep connected to the School and play a crucial role in building a dynamic, enduring LSE community.
Please visit the Alumni Mentoring Network Help and Guidelines page
or read through the Mentor Job Description
and the Mentor Handbook
to find out more.
Mentoring within your organisation
Interested in promoting or mentoring within your organisation?
- Help foster an LSE community within your organisation
- Raise awareness of your organisation as a potential employer amongst the mentor and mentee network
If you would like to get involved, please contact email@example.com
Already a mentor?
Update your profile to ensure that prospective mentees can see your areas of expertise. Just log in to your profile to make the necessary changes. If you have any problems logging in please email firstname.lastname@example.org