LSE Careers is here to support you with finding work and progressing in your career after you have finished your course at LSE.
Graduated within the past five years?
LSE Careers offers bespoke services and advice to alumni who have completed their course in the last five years.
Did you graduate more than five years ago?
LSE alumni who completed their courses more than five years ago are invited to make use of the following resources:
- The LSE Alumni Professional Mentoring Network – a programme that connects alumni and students to share experiences, knowledge and insights. Whether you are starting out, changing careers or need to understand more about a sector or country, the Mentoring Programme provides the support you need.
- Free subscriptions to online careers resources
- The high level of demand we experience at LSE Careers means we are unable to arrange careers advice appointments for LSE alumni who completed their courses more than five years ago. If you would like to speak to a careers consultant, we recommend the following services:
- Kim Katz - Freelance LSE Careers Consultant. Careers Insight
- University of London alumni service. C2 Careers