How to get involved
You can help us to improve the experience of current students and fellow alumni by sharing your time and expertise. There are many ways to get involved in our volunteering programme, by doing so you will be making a profound contribution to LSE:
- Support the Alumni Association and meet applicants, students and new graduates at Open Days, Welcome Week and Graduation stands on campus
- Become a mentor to share your own professional experience and expertise with students and alumni looking to follow in your footsteps
- Speak at one of our alumni events or careers panels
- Serve as committee member for one of our alumni groups
- Host an alumni event at your office or residence
- Apply for a leadership role in the LSE Alumni Association
- Become an alumni ambassador to support LSE’s student recruitment activities wherever you are in the world
Please get in touch with the alumni relations team if you require any further information about volunteering opportunities.
There are a number of different resources that are available to support the work of the School's alumni volunteers. To browse the available materials, please see Volunteer Resources.