LSE offers a range of study programmes for alumni wishing to get involved in lifelong learning and continuing professional development:
- Postgraduate Education - alumni who completed an undergraduate degree at LSE are eligible for a discount of 10% when applying to their first postgraduate degree at the School
- Language Centre - the Language Centre at LSE provides Modern Foreign Language certificate courses with 50% discount for LSE alumni and tailored one-to-one tuition with 20% discount for alumni
- Executive Education - Custom made executive education programmes that build on LSE's tradition of quality teaching and academic expertise
- Executive Summer School - the LSE Executive Summer School offers a distinctive programme of executive education, designed for professionals who are looking for rigorous, challenging and in depth courses. LSE alumni benefit from a 15% discount on a range of courses, more information can be found on the discount section of their website.
- Summer School - LSE Summer School offers over 70 three-week courses taught by LSE’s world-renowned faculty. Courses can often be taken for credit towards degrees at other institutions and alumni receive a 10% discount on fees
- Methods Summer Programme - the LSE Methods Summer Programme offers intensive short courses in social science research methods. The courses are designed for undergraduate and postgraduate students, researchers and professionals from around the world. LSE alumni can benefit from a 15% discount on tuition fees.
- University of London International Programme - Distance learning in 180 countries, with over 100 undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in subject areas including economics, management, humanities and law