Organising your own alumni reunion event is a great way to re-connect with former friends and classmates. Whether it's dining in the Senior Common Room with course-mates, touring campus with fellow society members, or taking lunch on the terrace of the Saw Swee Hock Student Centre, there is much to be enjoyed in and around LSE. Many alumni also organise reunion gatherings off-campus too, so why not consider one of the great venues, restaurants or spaces around London?
As you start planning your event, you might find you need a hand with a few of the finer details, such as booking a suitable venue on campus, or sending out the invitations to your intended audience. This is where the Alumni Relations team can help.
Download our new guide to organising an alumni event on campus, for further information and advice to help you plan your reunion gathering.
- Talk through your ideas with you
- Book a variety of venues on campus
- Organise and advise on the different on-campus catering options
- Add the event to the alumni calendar to help you reach more people
- Advise on costs and ticket prices
- Take bookings and payment for your event
- Invite alumni to the event through targeted emails
- Promote your event through the website and on social media channels
- Help to ensure things run smoothly on the big day
Got a question? Contact us on [email protected] or +44 (0)20 7955 7050.